pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion - Yay or nay?

2 posters

Go down

Should women be allowed to have abortion?

Abortion - Yay or nay? I_vote_lcap100%Abortion - Yay or nay? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Abortion - Yay or nay? I_vote_lcap0%Abortion - Yay or nay? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Abortion - Yay or nay? I_vote_lcap0%Abortion - Yay or nay? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Abortion - Yay or nay? Empty Abortion - Yay or nay?

Post by Shrimpchu 3rd January 2013, 5:34 am

Personally, I'm very much pro-choice. I believe a woman has every right of choice over her own body. No one has the right to force her through a potentially traumatic experience such as childbirth. Regardless of circumstances.

Your opinions?
Shrimpchu
Shrimpchu
Chief Potato
Chief Potato

https://pandemonium.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Abortion - Yay or nay? Empty Re: Abortion - Yay or nay?

Post by GothyUndead 3rd January 2013, 6:03 am

Well I think if you don't want children do things to prevent it in the first place (condoms, pills, implants, whatever other birth control methods because there's loads so you can find one that's right for you). But even with birth control accidents can happen and should you fall pregnant and you couldn't keep it in your situation (money or health or other reasons you couldn't raise a child or maybe even a product of rape etc whatever) you shouldn't be forced to keep it. I suppose you could always put it up for adoption but the world is over-populated and adoption centres are already over-flowing and why go through 9 months of pain and uncomfortable-ness and bodily changes and hours maybe days of hard labour to have nothing at the end of it?
GothyUndead
Butterfree
Butterfree

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum