pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationships & Love

2 posters

Go down

Relationships & Love Empty Relationships & Love

Post by Shrimpchu 25th December 2012, 5:20 am

Relationships & Love Heart_10

Don’t run after love.
It’s like the ocean.
There is high tide and low tide.
You can’t get to it all by walking because you’ll be in too deep.
Your love will come to you like a red sunset.
Beautiful, unexpected, and memorable.
~Christophe Skeffington
Shrimpchu
Shrimpchu
Chief Potato
Chief Potato

https://pandemonium.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Relationships & Love Empty U GUYS

Post by Quacky 21st April 2014, 1:14 pm

Like, OMG! So there I was, like, totally being my super fab self at the local park eating a sammich - you know, just doing my usual stuff tehehe. ANYWAY! So like - I'm strutting my stuff (LOUDANDPROUDXD) and this hot guy hollars at me! but u kno I play it all cool and shizzle 'cus I know u gotta play hard to get for the guyzzz! He comes up to me with this really funny (BUT OMG CUTE) waddle and I'm all like, omg I can't even contain these mad blushes rite now! 

Before I can say anythin he gets real close and I'm like OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS ~ I bend down a bit (he's short but cmon girls short guys gotta get love too you know?) 

... He then pecks me on the neck (AT this point I'm like dying, lost in the moment teheheehe) 

He utters something - I totes don't understand it, maybe he's like, foreign or something? Anywayz I figured I'd return the attention he's showing me by giving him a peck back (u kno what I'm saying? Wink) so Im like, PROPER making out with him at this point! OMG I CANT EVEN CONTAIN MYSELF IM GOING TO EXPLODE!

THEN some jerk park officer yells at us! Like, wtf? Before I can say anything he's chasing me, calling the police! WHAT!

Long story short I'm now banned at the local park

Apparently you can't make out with ducks

smh society is so backwards, like, wtf omg!
Quacky
Quacky
Resident Duck
Resident Duck

http://www.iloveduck.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum