pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon Empty Pokemon

Post by Shrimpchu 10th January 2013, 6:03 am

As someone who watched the cartoon as a child, has several cuddly pokemon and figures, a second hand alarm that doesn't have a working screen, and has a majority of the games:

FireRed & LeafGreen
Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald
Diamond & Pearl
HeartGold
Black

And of the miscellaneous games:
Pokemon Dash
Mystery Dungeon - both the GB and DS versions of the original, and Explorers of Darkness.

You could call me a slight Pokemon-obsessed girl. Pikachu

So, does anyone have Black/White 2? I have it on my future purchase list (or you know my birthday)

I'm also getting excited for the new 6th generation game - I mean I'm actually genuinely considering getting the 3DS just for it (heck the Pikachu limited edition 3DS is enough), and I haven't purchased a DS since the original!
Shrimpchu
Shrimpchu
Chief Potato
Chief Potato

https://pandemonium.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Empty Re: Pokemon

Post by secretkey 10th January 2013, 6:29 am

Oh, I loved them back in the day and I lovelove the old games, but I think they're drawing it out a tad and have been for everything after emerald.

But I do have a level 100 zapdos. Who has the most powerful 'return' in the history of pokemon love.

He's my lassie
secretkey
secretkey
Butterfree
Butterfree

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrimpchu 10th January 2013, 6:34 am

I miss the days we could battle and trade. You know I generally disagree with you - I think after Emerald it's a bit hit and miss. Diamond and Pearl are nothing special. Personally I adore HeartGold as it finally allows me to play in the Jonto region, and I think Black is quite good. Sure nothing will ever be as good as the old games, but I'm not complaining.

Except I really think there should be a Hoenn remake by now! I mean they've remade Kanto and Jonto, and we have 2 other whole regions, and whatever this 6th one will be. Where is my Hoenn adventure - DS style Nintendo!?
Shrimpchu
Shrimpchu
Chief Potato
Chief Potato

https://pandemonium.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down