pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The List of the Live

2 posters

Go down

The List of the Live Empty The List of the Live

Post by Shrimpchu 25th December 2012, 5:21 am

There's nothing quite like a live gig, is there?

Musical Penguin

My Chemical Romance, Mindless Self Indulgence x2
Bring Me The Horizon, In Case Of Fire, Black Tide, Dir En Grey
Kill Hannah, My Passion and other support bands but I can't remember them
Dragonforce, Turisas
Enter Shikari (and support bands I can't remember)
Several more local bands including Sorrowfall and Mental Deficiency and others I can't really remember
You Me At Six (x3), Kids In Glass Houses, Furthest Drive Home (at least I think that's what they were called anyway, I only got in near the end of their set due to the queue )
Paramore
Lostprophets (x2)
Fightstar

I hope I'm not forgetting any. Of course, I have my favourites from that list:
My Chemical Romance, being my first gig and my favourite band - despite the fact I can barely remember it as it's near 6 years ago (2007)
Kill Hannah, Fightstar, You Me At Six and Lostprophets, I think may be my favourite bands to see live. Maybe because I go through phases of listening to them non-stop, they are among my top bands and thus it's much more exciting.

Shrimpchu
Shrimpchu
Chief Potato
Chief Potato

https://pandemonium.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The List of the Live Empty Re: The List of the Live

Post by GothyUndead 25th December 2012, 5:46 am

I've seen Zebrahead, Bowling For Soup, Bloodhound Gang, Army Of Freshman, Bullet For My Valentine, Deathstars twice, Lamb Of God Twice, The Blackout, Five Finger Deathpunch, Dimmu Borgir, Machine Head, The Prodigy, Black Veil Brides, Tenacious D, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Kids In Glass Houses, You Me At Six, Shinedown, As I Lay Dying, Cancer Bats, Billy Talent, NOFX, Saxon, Trivium, Steel Panther, Skindred, Killswitch Engage, Dropkick Murphys, probably some others that I don't remember D:
GothyUndead
Butterfree
Butterfree

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum